I am a retired fighter pilot of the Pakistan Air Force.
- commissioned in 1966 as a General Duties Pilot.
- retired in the rank of Air Commodore (Brigadier equivalent) in 1998.
- trained at the Pakistan Air Force College , Risalpur and then at the Royal Air Force College, Cranwell.
- attended school at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, USA and at the Royal Air Force Staff College in Bracknell, UK
- privileged to have commanded the most elite operational units of the Pakistan Air Force and have held key staff appointments during tours of ground duty.
During my term of service, I have had opportunity to travel all across the globe, interact with multiple Air Forces of the World and fly some of the most exciting aircraft ever built.